Our Ingredients Explained
- Multi-component mixture of co-enzyme Q10, ribose and carnitine increases mitochondria productivity and maximizes cell energy.
- Amino acids build muscles naturally.
- Creatine boosts energy.
- Glutamine helps with muscle recovery and maintenance.
- Glucosamine sulfate* and chondroitin sulfate helps maintain joint health and flexibility.
- Carnitine facilitates the transport of fats into mitochondria for oxidation and ATP generation.
- Leucine and isoleucine may promote muscle strength, volume and synthesis.
- Ribose increases ATP synthesis/cellular energy.
- Taurine may prevent muscle fatigue and atrophy.
Contains: Milk and *glucosamine sulfate (crab shells)
*Please note that glucosamine is derived from the shells of shell fish. Although allergic responses to glucosamine have not been reported, if you are allergic to shell fish you should be fully aware of this issue and either totally avoid this product or consult your health care physician before using.
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop with 6 to 8 oz water or milk. Recommended to be taken within one hour of activity, dose may be taken again after two hours. Store in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate. Once opened use within 90 days. Contains 30 servings.
Vanilla or chocolate flavors available.